Friday, August 13, 2004

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall

Decided to run my posts as a mirror on both Blogger AND Live Journal for a bit. I figure that may be the best way to compare them. I really think that I do like poerating blogger better, but I like LJ's community type of set up, meaning I like being able to look up profiles and interests, etc. More on this later.

I really want to whine about work. A poor stituations became bad, and now bad situations have become monsterous. I mean, Godzilla and Rodan both worship me now, if you know what I mean.

Hopefully the weekend will bring me a little personal satisfaction. Current game plan: Springfield, Ho! A large gem and mineral show will be going on there and then I will follow it up by connecting with a few friends. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home