Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Resolution

This time of year is a time when many people make resolutions.
I'm not motivated to do so in the least.

There are too many uncertainties ahead of me this year. I imagine that rather than the year being made of my plans laid out, waiting to be fulfilled, that it will be more like a winding, rocky road, not seeing much beyond the current moment. Isn't that really how life truly is after all?

On that note, I resolve nothing. I know that many things are very likely to change for me this year, some dramatically. My hope is that I embrace all the changes and that they are all ultimately positive. I want to look forward to what's ahead, hopefully to be able to know even when things look dismal, that it is just a partial step toward something new and better.

Happy New Year

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home