Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Why Stress?

I've been 'straight out' the past few days. Every day at work is backed up and full of emergencies of one sort or another-jobs that need to be done NOW. The intricacies of my job become large hurdling fences due to the personalities that persevere there. Often a five minute task takes an hour.

As of late every evening has consisted of chores taking a couple hours out of each of my night. Don't get me wrong, it's a pleasure for me in the sense that I CAN get these things done, I'm just awfully tired by the end of the night.

Sometimes the best medicine is to just sit back and relax. So today, readers for your entertainment I offer you the llama song, a little gem I found surfing the net. It is at: http://www.angrymonkey.net/putfileshere/thellamasong.swf

Enjoy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home