Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mug Shots

Mug Shots - MI00163

I originally was going to title this "Mug Science" Some time ago, I bought the mug with the eagle on it (far left). It became my favorite mug, meaning it would be the mug of choice to use in the morning. Some time went by and I received the mug pictured in the center as a gift. The combination of the sentimental value and the print design made this the new favorite. More time went by until finally the mug pictured on the right became the mug of choice. Can you guess why? Think about it and the answer will be below.

The mug on the right is a "New Hampshire" mug. It pictures autumn foliage, a moose, a lighthouse, a covered bridge, and the since fallen "Old Man Of The Mountain" I really enjoyed seeing the "Old Man" but that was not the reason for this mug's primary usage. Ready for the reason? It's the handle. Bouncing between different mugs, I'd feel how the handle was roomier than the pirate mug. The mug with the eagle is about the same size, but has a different shape. Comfort plus fun logo made the winner, but comfort is what made it first place. Just trivia.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now if I can remember I know what to get you for a present!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth said...

i wonder who got you those awesome gift mugs....;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home